Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Wildlife"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- White Horses Framed Paper Art Print $360.00
- Where's Waldo Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print $435.00
- Three Amigos II Framed Paper Art Print $260.00
- Three Amigos I Framed Paper Art Print $295.00
- Tenderness I Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print $395.00
- Snow Run II Framed Paper Art Print $390.00
- In the Mist Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print $375.00
- Brothers Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print $215.00
- Bad Girls Framed Giclee Canvas Art Print $420.00
- Up From Lajitas Crossing by Ragan Gennusa from $225.00