Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Wildlife"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Spring Break by Nancy Glazier from $35.00
- Rocky Mountain Meadow - Detail by Nancy Glazier $40.00
- Power Landing by Nancy Glazier from $730.00
- Peace on Earth by Nancy Glazier from $35.00
- Morning Magic by Nancy Glazier from $35.00
- Hunters Moon by Nancy Glazier from $130.00
- Peek-A-Boo by Clark Kelley Price $150.00