Horses in Artwork "Snow"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Outfitters Hideaway Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Out on the Trail Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Morning on the Merced Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- High Country Cowboys Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Christmas Eve Art Prints by Charles Wysocki from $165.00
- Churchyard Christmas Art Prints by Charles Wysocki from $155.00
- Plumbellys Playground Art Prints by Charles Wysocki from $155.00
- Snow Run II Framed Paper Art Print $390.00
- Angels of Mercy - Triple by Clark Kelley Price $110.00