Horses in Artwork "Running"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Sage Runners Art Prints by Jim Rey Artist from $35.00
- Run With the Wind – Framed Print by Tony Stromberg $245.00
- The Dance – Framed Print by Tony Stromberg $195.00
- Tribe – Framed Print by Tony Stromberg $200.00
- Autumn Run – Framed Print by Tony Stromberg $250.00
- Shadows Past by Robert Dawson from $35.00
- The Sprint for Home by Robert Dawson from $35.00
- Early Morning Run by Nancy Glazier from $895.00
- Three Amigos by Nancy Glazier from $895.00
- Stage Run by Cody Kuehl from $195.00