Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Prints"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Sioux Rider by Cody Kuehl from $235.00
- Pool Hall by Cody Kuehl from $225.00
- Hollow Bones by Cody Kuehl from $225.00
- Dusty Days Art Prints by Robert Dawson from $35.00
- Apsaalooke Horse Hunters by Martin Grelle from $35.00
- Back from the River by Martin Grelle from $35.00
- Running with the Elk-Dogs by Martin Grelle from $1,750.00
- Camp Meat and Mules by Martin Grelle from $1,750.00
- Warriors Quest by Martin Grelle from $60.00
- Outriders by Cody Kuehl from $130.00
- Stage Run by Cody Kuehl from $195.00