Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Cattle"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Winter Roundup Western Artwork by Tim Cox from $350.00
- Tall Timber Tango Cowboy Art Print by Tim Cox from $315.00
- Cowboy Cut Western Artwork by Tim Cox from $295.00
- The Working Pens Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- The Cow Horse Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Tall Timber Tango – Triple Framed Set by Tim Cox $115.00
- Huntin' Cuttin' and Cuffin' - Triple by Clark Kelley Price $110.00
- Sandhills Spring by Jim Rey from $630.00
- Back to Your Momma Western Art Prints by Chris Owen from $225.00