Horses in Artwork "Wild horses"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Hot Pursuit Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Sage Runners Art Prints by Jim Rey Artist from $35.00
- Let Er Buck – Triple Giclee Canvas Framed Art Prints by David Stoecklein $125.00
- The Mustangers – Framed Art Prints by Clark Kelley Price $170.00
- Final Stretch For Freedom – Framed Art Prints by Clark Kelley Price from $170.00
- Prairie Song Western Art Prints by Robert Dawson from $35.00
- Los Caballos Art Prints by Ragan Gennusa from $750.00
- Welcome the Dawn by Nancy Glazier from $35.00