Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Wild"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- La Mestenera Western Art by Andy Thomas from $195.00
- Hello Boys Cowboy Art by Andy Thomas from $105.00
- Charge of the Bar T Brigade Cowboy Art by Andy Thomas from $95.00
- A Knock At the Door - Cowboy Art by Andy Thomas from $195.00
- In the Mist by George Jones $105.00
- Running Buddies by George Jones from $85.00
- Feelin Good Sepia Horse Art Prints by Robert Dawson Artist from $35.00
- One Spring Morning Horse Art Prints by Robert Dawson Artist from $35.00