Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Grazing"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- October Mist Art Prints by Tim Cox from $850.00
- At the Water Hole Art Prints by Robert Dawson from $35.00
- Who Dat by Tim Cox from $75.00
- Night Breezes by Tim Cox from $125.00
- Color of Falls – Framed Giclee Canvas by Tom Mansanarez $150.00
- A Day Off by Mitchell Mansanarez from $149.00
- One Spring Morning Horse Art Prints by Robert Dawson Artist from $35.00
- Amid Summer Blooms by Robert Peters from $295.00
- Amazing Grays II - Full Image by Nancy Glazier from $35.00
- Welcome the Dawn by Nancy Glazier from $35.00