Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Horseback"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Hoping for Rain Art Prints by Tim Cox from $75.00
- Summer is Almost Gone Art Prints by Tim Cox from $135.00
- Through Dawns Dusty Light Art Prints by Tim Cox from $150.00
- Better Than Gold by Tim Cox from $150.00
- Let er Buck – Framed Print by David Stoecklein from $135.00
- Moving to Fresh Feed – Framed Print by David Stoecklein from $135.00
- Dust of the Pahsimeroi – Giclee Canvas by Clark Kelley Price from $170.00