Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Fall colors"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Running With the Mares Cowboy Art Prints by Tim Cox from $295.00
- Leaves of Gold Western Art Prints by Tim Cox from $225.00
- Cold December Morning Western Artwork by Tim Cox from $195.00
- October Mist Horse Art Prints by Tim Cox from $450.00
- Crossing the Snake River – Framed Art Prints by Clark Kelley Price from $170.00
- Better Than Gold Cowboy Art Prints by Tim Cox from $150.00
- Autumns Amber Glow Western Artwork by Tim Cox from $260.00