Horses in Artwork "Open range"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- Date Night Art Prints by Tim Cox from $150.00
- October Mist Art Prints by Tim Cox from $850.00
- Down to the Wire – Triple Giclee Canvas Framed Art Prints by Clark Kelley Price $125.00
- Let Er Buck – Triple Giclee Canvas Framed Art Prints by David Stoecklein $125.00
- Who Dat by Tim Cox from $75.00
- Night Breezes by Tim Cox from $125.00
- Amazing Grays II Detail Art Prints by Nancy Glazier Artist from $39.00
- Amazing Grays III Detail Art Prints by Nancy Glazier Artist from $39.00
- The Painted Desert by Nancy Glazier from $35.00
- Amazing Grays II - Full Image by Nancy Glazier from $35.00