Horses in Artwork Art Prints "Cowboy"
A Horses' anatomy enables them to make use of speed to escape predators and they have a well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight-or-flight response. Related to this need to flee from predators in the wild is an unusual trait: horses are able to sleep both standing up and lying down. Female horses, called mares, carry their young for approximately 11 months, and a young horse, called a foal, can stand and run shortly following birth. Most domesticated horses begin training under saddle or in harness between the ages of two and four. They reach full adult development by age five, and have an average lifespan of between 25 and 30 years.
- El Paso 1903 Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Ancient Memories Art Prints by Jack Terry $750.00
- Between Mountain Shadows Art Prints by Jack Terry from $550.00
- Twister Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- God's Gift to Man Art Prints by Tim Cox $195.00
- Outfitters Hideaway Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Hot Pursuit Art Prints by Jack Terry from $40.00
- Date Night Art Prints by Tim Cox from $150.00
- Tall Timber Tango – Triple Framed Set by Tim Cox $115.00
- Heart and Home by Tim Cox from $290.00
- Moving to Fresh Feed – Framed Print by David Stoecklein from $135.00
- Dads Helper by Mitchell Mansanarez from $170.00
- Dust of the Pahsimeroi – Giclee Canvas by Clark Kelley Price from $170.00