Vintage Artwork Art Prints "Discounts"
Vintage Artwork was originally born in Paris, vintage art is generally commercial artwork created from the late 1800s until the mid 1900s. It is, in essence, print advertising made possible with the advent of mass printing, thanks to the lithography technique.
Giclee (zhee·klay) - is a fine art print created by using a specialized high resolution inkjet printer. Giclee is a French word. So any print advertised as a "giclee" is a process that started with the advent of the digital printers approx. 2000s.
- In God We Trust Art Prints by G Harvey $275.00
- Ties That Bind Art Prints by G Harvey $200.00
- Village Carolers Artwork by G Harvey $200.00
- Christmas in the Village Art by G Harvey $200.00
- Praying Hands Art Prints by Albrecht Dürer from $15.00
- L'Amour de Pierrot Salvador Dali Art Print $25.00
- Gossip Vintage Art Prints by G Witherspoon $25.00
- All is Vanity Art Prints by C Allan Gilbert $25.00