Tom Mansanarez Artist
Tom Mansanarez, his wife and two daughters, make their home in Idaho Falls, Idaho, just west of Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He is one of five children and third among four brothers, all of whom share the artistic talent of their father, Manuel Mansanarez. Tom is an outdoorsman and an avid horseman. He enjoys a versatile artistic ability that has been developed virtually from infancy but considers is "a God-given talent". He has many areas of artistic interests, but wildlife is his most intense focus. He has painted African, European, and Asian wildlife, but has focused in recent years on North American wildlife.
Tom is a member of the Society of Animal Artists. His work is collected by art enthusiasts throughout the world. He has been juried into various art exhibitions, including the Pacific Rim ARt Expo and Southeastern Wildlife Expo, Natureworks Art Show of Tulsa. Tom was a Featured Artists at the Reflections of Nature Art Show in Fallbrook, CA. He was "People's Choice" artists at Natureworks Art Show in 2002 and 2003, and two of his pieces were presented an Award of Excellence.
Tom has contributed to many wildlife foundations and conservation efforts throughout North America. In 1992 and 1998 he was chosen as Artist of the Year by the Foundation of North American Wild Sheep. He was twice chosen for the Masters Collectors Series by the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and was Artist of the Quarter, Winter 1997 with that organization. He was chosen as 1997 Artist of the Year by the Mule Deer Foundation. He is involved in Safari Club International, Ducks Unlimited and Pheasants Forever. The National Wild Turkey Federation features his art in their fundraising efforts annually, and has chosen him as Featured Artist for 2005. In addition, Tom's paintings have been chosen for seven different Canadian Conservation Stamps. His "Polar Bear" was 1994 Manitoba, his coyote painting "Mousin' Around" was 1995 Nova Scotia stamp, for 1996 he was awarded two stamps: his antelope "Evening Watch" for Saskatchewan and his cougar "Ever Watchful" for New Brunswick, his bighorn sheep title "After the Storm", for Alberta, and his elk for British Columbia.
Tom is one of the artists featured in the book: Wildlife Art: 60 Contemporary Masters and Their Work. His art has bee featured in articles and front covers of Safari, American Hunter, Wild Sheep, Fur-Fish-Game, Outdoor Life magazines and feature articles in Wildlife Art, U.S. Art and Informart.
- Cats Bath – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $170.00
- Desert King - Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Autumn Glow – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Alaskan Gold – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Breaking Trail – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez $135.00
- Rumbling Rams – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Grubbin for Lunch - Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez $135.00
- Dont Look Down – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Blind Sided – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez from $129.00
- Mossy Remnants – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez $235.00
- Stand Off – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez $240.00
- Troubled Waters – Framed Print by Tom Mansanarez $250.00
- After the Storm – Framed 3 Piece Set by Tom Mansanarez $149.00
- Mule Deer – Framed Triple by Tom Mansanarez $115.00
- Bobcat – Framed Triple by Tom Mansanarez $115.00
- The Contender – Framed Giclee Canvas by Tom Mansanarez $150.00
- Golden Rays – Framed Giclee Canvas by Tom Mansanarez from $170.00
- Color of Falls – Framed Giclee Canvas by Tom Mansanarez $150.00