Edward Aldrich Artist
Aldrich graduated from the Rhode Island School of design in 1987 and has enjoyed a very successful career in wildlife painting. He paints in watercolor and in oil and travels the world to view, sketch, and photograph his subjects. The artist paints a broad spectrum of wildlife and its varied habitats, but prefers the cats, North American wildlife, and birds.
As an accomplished painter, Aldrich has received numerous awards, and his work has been exhibited in shows throughout the country. In 2000, the artist received the Elliott Lisken Award of Excellence from The Society of Animal Artists. Aldrich participates in annual shows such as "Small Works, Small Wonders” at the National Cowboy and Western Heritage Museum; "Western Visions” at the National Museum of Wildlife Art; the Oil Painters of America Annual National Show; and the "Birds in Art” at the Leigh Yawkey Woodson Museum to name a few. The artist has also had twelve one-man shows in his career.
Edward Aldrich’s dynamic images are exhibited in galleries in the United States and in Canada. The artist and his family reside in Colorado.
- Intent Art Prints by Edward Aldrich Artist from $35.00
- Autumn Vigil by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- Master of Prowlin by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- Islands of White by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- His Territory by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- Western Nobleman by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- Late Afternoon by Edward Aldrich from $35.00
- Gray Ghost by Edward Aldrich from $175.00
- Hunters Gaze by Edward Aldrich $995.00
- Trouble Brewin by Edward Aldrich $675.00
- Fox on the Run by Edward Aldrich from $100.00
- Portrait of Power by Edward Aldrich from $50.00