Ed Anderson Artist
Ed Anderson is a contemporary fine artist and former Air Force officer transplanted to the mountains of Idaho from Minneapolis. His style has evolved from a lifetime with art and architecture.
Bold lines and bright colors have come to define his compositions. Most days you can find Ed in his home studio overlooking the Boise River on the eastern edge of town. It is an experience. You can usually find him painting to blaring music or beating the strings on an acoustic guitar. Probably you’ll catch spirited twin daughters running in an out. In fact, if you do visit and it’s quiet, it probably means he’s off somewhere exploring in his Jackson kayak with his Boykin Spaniel, Mootie.
Ed strives to catalog Americana. His subjects are derived from vast experience in the outdoors, where Ed spends much of his time. Additionally, his extensive travels push him to investigate things unique to his country. Today he may be working on a landscape at his No Business Lodge, or be on the flats in Florida trying to chase down a Tarpon for a photo. Tomorrow he could be in the chutes sketching the moment a bull tears out with a rider on his back. Then again, you could find him in the mountains, bugling in an elk to 25 yards. No matter where he may be, Ed is trying to capture his experience with his gestural style.
- Rainbow Kyped Out Fish Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $215.00
- Elk Bugle Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $375.00
- Antelope Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $125.00
- The Chase Triptych Fish Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $795.00
- Bugle Once Elk Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $215.00
- Almost Morning Buffalo Art Prints by Ed Anderson from $215.00