Bicycle Art "Classic bicycle"
The bicycle, also called a cycle or bike, is a human-powered, pedal-driven, single-track vehicle, having two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other. A bicycle rider is called a cyclist, or bicyclist.
Bicycles were introduced in the late 19th century in Europe, and by the early 21st century, more than 1 billion have been produced worldwide. These numbers far exceed the number of cars, both in total and ranked by the number of individual models produced. They are the principal means of transportation in many regions. They also provide a popular form of recreation, and have been adapted for use as children's toys, general fitness, military and police applications, courier services, bicycle racing and bicycle stunts.
You will find bicycles in artwork becoming more and more common as the use increases. Here we have them in every type of scene imaginable.
- Wild at Heart Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist from $185.00
- Star Gazer Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist $235.00
- Hidden Sunflowers Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist from $265.00
- Prop Cycle Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist $725.00
- Viva Las Vegas Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet artist $1,110.00
- Jackpot Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist $900.00
- Typhoon Bicycle Art Prints by Todd Van Fleet Artist from $65.00