Presidents in Art
Our Presidents have a uniquely solitary job. They surround themselves with the strength and wisdom of talented and experienced people, but as Harry Truman once said, "The buck stops here.” We can hardly imagine the weight of decisions they must bear. Perhaps that is why we are so familiar with the before and after photographs depicting the accelerated ageing process while in office. These leaders deserve some time to relax and unwind.
Some of the greatest times anyone can enjoy are when we can let our guard down because we are among those who have been where we have been: people who know the truth and don’t make harsh judgments. We can have a great time with each other especially after the challenge has been met and the heat is off.
- Barack Obama by Gary Saderup $30.00
- True Blues by Andy Thomas from $45.00
- Grand Ol' Gang by Andy Thomas from $45.00
- Churchill by Andy Thomas from $35.00
- Change by Andy Thomas from $35.00
- Callin' the Red by Andy Thomas from $45.00
- Callin' the Blue by Andy Thomas from $45.00
- Abe Lincoln Smiling by Andy Thomas from $35.00