Art Deco "Contemporary"
Art Deco, sometimes referred to as Deco, is a style of visual arts, architecture and design that first appeared in France just before World War I. Art Deco influenced the design of buildings, furniture, jewelry, fashion, cars, movie theatres, trains, ocean liners, and everyday objects such as radios and vacuum cleaners. It took its name, short for Arts Décoratifs, from the International Exhibition of Modern Decorative and Industrial Arts held in Paris in 1925. It combined modernist styles with fine craftsmanship and rich materials. During its heyday, Art Deco represented luxury, glamour, exuberance, and faith in social and technological progress.
- Crouching Pheasant Vase Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt $1,800.00
- Lady Bug Flower Jar Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt $170.00
- Anybody Home Pilated Woodpecker Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt $2,200.00
- 2 Herons Vase Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt $2,500.00
- Branch Pitcher Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt from $40.00
- Preying Heron Vase Ceramic Artwork by Bonnie Belt $2,500.00